Ki is a marker of cell proliferation associated with a low survival in colorectal cancer patients.
Its expression is increased in patients with Dukes C or D colorectal cancer versus those in stage A or B. The purpose of the study is to evaluate the immunohistochemical expression of the Ki marker in colorectal adenocarcinomas.
The study was performed on a group of 28 patients diagnosed with rectal cancer.
We made the histopathological and immunohistochemical evaluation of patients in the study group. The evaluation was performed on the sections stained with hematoxylin-eosin, and for mucinous forms, on sections stained with alcian blue.
Colorectal Cancer - Overview
The topography of the Ki reaction is strictly nuclear, evident in areas with intense proliferative activity. In cases with a strong colorectal cancer updates response to Ki, the prognosis is worse, with invasion of the perirectal tissues and metastases.
The lack of Ki expression in nearby neoplastic tissues suggests that cancerous tissue proliferates in colorectal cancer updates pathway that it is not correlated with adjacent tissues. The Ki could be useful in the prognosis of patients with colorectal cancer.
- Its expression is increased in patients with Dukes C or D colorectal cancer versus those in stage A or B.
- Ki is a marker of cell proliferation associated with a low survival in colorectal cancer patients.
- Colorectal cancer updates
- Confluent and reticulated papillomatosis during pregnancy
- Loco-regional advanced colorectal cancer: diagnostic and therapeutic features.
- Hpv virus and warts on hands
- Enterofuril din viermi ajută
Даже сидя в удобном кресле на расстоянии целого километра, он не мог не вздрагивать при каждом ударе и был рад, когда Хилвар, наконец, вышел наружу, чтобы посмотреть, в чем .
Keywords: colorectal cancer; Ki immunohistochemical expression; prognosis Issue:Volume 70, Issue 1 Pages: